Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beginning steps

So I'm really doing this. I ordered my Medifast food this evening through Take Shape For Life. It should arrive on time to begin the first of Oct. Thanks to my friend and health coach Karyn Harrison who was with me (for me!) two years ago when I lost 30 pounds and who I know will continue to support me and be there for me and keep me accountable this time as well.

This evening I am hopeful. I am relieved. Relieved to have a plan in place and a starting date. I can do this. It will be a struggle because my eating right now is so out of control, but most things in life, if they are worth anything, will be a struggle. I am okay with struggle, especially when I will be getting so much in return for it. And my husband and my children deserve this. I deserve this. I am worth this. I am worth so much more than Big Macs and Doritoes and candy bars and soda. I wouldn't feed that junk to my children, why am I ok feeding it to myself?

I'm excited to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment