Friday, October 12, 2012

True Confessions

I had Chinese for dinner tonight. That's totally not on the Medifast diet, not even the nursing mothers diet. And you know what? It was GOOD! I had beef and broccoli with just a little rice. And as soon as I started to feel a little full, I stopped. (Might need to have my husband eat the leftovers). I don't know how this will effect the scale on Monday. I don't know if I will regret this tomorrow. But what I'm not doing is having an egg roll with my beef and broccoli. I'm not having cherry coke and fast food and pizza. I'm not having any of the brownies my son made for the fire department open house. I'm not having Starbuck's chai latte when I went to Target today. I'm not having Halloween candy. I'm not having the spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread I made for my family for dinner last night. I'm not having buttered popcorn and M&M's while I watched Breaking Bad tonight. I'm not having pumpkin donuts and apple cider (oh how I miss you!).

Tomorrow is a brand new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment