Tuesday, October 30, 2012

One month

It has been one month since I started the Take Shape for Life Nursing Mom's Medifast program and I am down a pants size and have lost 10 pounds! Saying goodbye to these 10 pounds feels so great. How fantastic it would be if I continued to lose 10 pounds/month! That would mean only 4 more months to meet my goal?!? That feels like no time at all. Even if it takes longer, it just feels good to have begun and to see the weight dropping. Seeing those beautiful numbers on the scale that I haven't seen in so long and my clothes getting baggy is such great motivation to keep on track tonight when I've had a rough evening and I just want to eat Halloween candy. I've decided to eat a Medifast chocolate caramel nut bar instead and do some blogging. Much more emotionally and nutritionally satisfying.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your loss AND for reaching to the Medifast bar (instead of Halloween candy)! Keep up the great work, you'll be at your goal in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog, Jessica! And thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete