Friday, January 11, 2013

Surprise discovery

It occurred to me last night, laying in bed staring at the ceiling; my usual after midnight, still awake, ricocheting thoughts, remembering some poor eating choices I made earlier in the day... And then it hit me - I am half way to my pre-pregnancy weight!! I will still have 20 pounds I want to lose after I reach my pre-pregnancy weight but how fantastic it will feel to be there! And I am HALF WAY THERE! That is so exciting to me! I have been struggling these last couple months - with staying faithful to the diet, to my goals, to myself - but actually getting to the half way point is so motivating to me. It's not just a vague - I'm losing weight - but actually calculating the pounds lost so far and discovering that I'm half way there is so helpful. I can make the daily sacrifices; I can make healthy food choices. I can do this because I am already half-way there!


2 comments: